1. Who is responsible for the processing of my personal data?
We would inform you that the entity responsible for the personal data we request from you is: Club Deportivo Fortuna domiciled at Paseo de Pío Baroja, 47, 20008, Donostia-San Sebastian (Guipuzcoa, Spain).
If you wish to contact us, you may do so at:
2. For what purpose are my personal details processed?
Your personal details will be used for the following purposes:
- To attend to your request.
- To manage your registration.
- The organisation of the race.
- Management of race bibs and timing chips.
- Management of insurance for runners.
- Publication of scores in communication media without detriment to your right of opposition.
- Management of taking photographs and submitting them to the runners.
- Sending information that includes information about sponsors of the race, without detriment to your right of opposition.
- Providing your cell phone number implies your express consent to the processing of that data information, for sending your score in the race via SMS or equivalent.
In general, those objectives related to the management and organisation of a sports event.
3. Commercial communications of sponsors
We will only send commercial information from our sponsors if you have expressly consented to this in the registration procedure.
4. How long will you keep my personal data for?
We understand that your participation in the race as well as the classification of the runners to be public and historic information. We make public the names of the participants and their classifications in the races and we keep a record for public consultation.
However, we would remind you that you have the right to oppose your classification being published and request the cancellation of all your personal data.
5. What details must I provide?
All the personal details requested that are marked with an asterisk are essential in order to acquire or contract our products and/or services. If you do not provide some of these obligatory details we will not be able to assist you.
6. Will my personal details be released to third parties?
- You need to be aware that you are participating in a public event that will have media coverage. Also, we consider that the details of participants and their results to be of a historic nature. The organisation of the race will publish the name, surnames, birth place, category, bib number and score obtained by the runners in the communication media. Consequently, participation in the race implies your express consent and without reservation to the publication of these details in the communication media which the organisation determines, including Internet, without detriment to your right of opposition.
- These classifications will be preserved indefinitely for the purpose of accrediting results and may be the object of consultation in the web page of the organisation, without detriment to your right of cancellation.
- The organisation has taken out a sports accident insurance for all the runners registered, therefore, participation in this event implies your express consent for your personal identification details to be released to this insuring entity, with the aim of guaranteeing adequate assistance in the event of an accident during the race.
- In order that the runners might have a souvenir photograph of their participation in the race, the organisation has contracted the services of the company CANOFOTO SPORT, S.L. domiciled at Calle Jacinto Gonzalez No. 24-2, 28600, Navalcarnero (MADRID) Consequently, your personal identification and contact details will be submitted to this entity for the administrative purposes of taking, submitting and invoicing the photographs.
- Likewise, we would inform you that your personal details will be released to the race sponsors, LUANVI S.A (Calle Sir Alexander Fleming 1, Parque Tecnológico de Paterna 46980 - Valencia), TOTALENERGIES CLIENTES, S.A.U. (C/Gran Vía Don Diego López de Haro, 15 1º derecha, 48001 Bilbao - Bizkaia), CAJA RURAL DE NAVARRA (Plaza de los Fueros 1, 31003 Pamplona) and companies involved in the Community Work of the latter, FORUM SPORT, S.A. (Barrio Etxerre, S/N. 48970 Basauri), KAIKU CORPORACIÓN ALIMENTARIA S.L, (Paseo Mikeletegui 55, 20009 Donostia), IDCQ HOSPITALES Y SANIDAD, S.L.U. (C/Zurbaran 28, 28010 Madrid), SALICA INDUSTRIA ALIMENTARIA (Pol. Landabaso S/N, 48370 Bermeo - Bizkaia), SUUNTO - AMER SPORTS SPAIN S.A. (Parque Negocios Mas Blau II, C/Conca Baebera 4-6, 08820 El Prat de LLobregat - Barcelona), GEMBIRA TECH S.L. - RUNNEA ACADEMY - (C/ La Fandería 2, Oficina 316, 48901 Barakaldo), who may safeguard them for the purpose of sending commercial information of their products and services either by ordinary or by electronic means, without detriment to you rights of opposition and cancellation which you may exercise at any time contacting the sponsors or sending your request to the address indicated in the section “YOUR RIGHTS”. If you do not wish your personal details to be used for this purpose, you can indicate this in the registration form, ticking the corresponding box.
- In the event of making payment by credit card, your personal details will be submitted to the banking entity which the organisation determines with the aim of managing the payment of your registration in the race.
7. Your rights
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to request rectification or deletion.
- You can revoke the consent granted, at any time.
- You can request limited processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to portability of your personal data.
9. Quality of data
The User guarantees that the Personal Data made available to Club Deportivo Fortuna are true and is responsible for communicating any changes in them. The User is solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage, which may be caused to Club Deportivo Fortuna or any third party due to the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-dated data.
Your personal details are classified as confidential information, therefore, processing these data will be done guaranteeing the utmost secrecy in the face of third parties and applying the necessary security measures to ensure their safety.
11. Security Measures
Club Deportivo Fortuna has adopted the necessary measures to prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access to any personal information, taking into consideration at all times the state of the technology, nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether originating from human actions or those of the physical or natural environment. However, the User must be aware that the security measures applied are not impregnable, especially in on-line environments.
12. Particular conditions
Minors under the age of 14 are warned that you need the permission of your parents or guardians to supply personal data on the website of Club Deportivo Fortuna.